- Provides technical and end-user support of computer software and related equipment.
- Troubleshoot computer and basic telecommunications hardware and software to ensure that issues are investigated and resolved.
- Install and maintain personal computers, thin clients, servers and related equipment.
- Install and administer Microsoft software to ensure that desktop computers are operational.
- Install and administer Citrix ICA clients.
- Install and maintain printers and other related equipment.
- Install and maintain telephone stations and systems.
- Provide technical phone support and troubleshooting for software focusing on Microsoft products and Lotus Notes.
- Update trouble / request ticket system, log all calls and properly categorize issues to ensure that Help Desk requests are properly documented.
- Develop and maintain Help Desk operating procedures to ensure procedures are documented and published to end-users.
- Analyze and recommend end-user application training needs
- Provide and ensure customer-focused activities, deliverables and services.
- Manage activities resulting in continuous efficiency and process improvements.
- Perform projects as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or a related field is preferred.
- Education and/or training in information technology is essential.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience with computer hardware, software and telecommunications equipment is required.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software and Windows Operating Systems is preferred.
- Exceptional customer services skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to provide technical support to system users and to communicate effectively in doing so.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay rate $15.00 - $17.00 an hour depending on qualifications
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed